- Interfaith Week/Musical Tribute, Noor ul Hasan and Alan Bachman, Salt Lake Interfaith Roundtable The Salt Lake City Roundtable commemorates the Olympic spirit every February with an Interfaith Week and Musical Tribute. The 2010 Theme was: “Building a World of Harmony” http://interfaithroundtable.org/week.htm
- Celebration of our Faiths project, Don Mayne, Edmonton Interfaith Centre The Interfaith Centre and Edmonton City Council are celebrating 30 years of multifaith prayers opening council meetings. A joint project of the City and the Edmonton Interfaith Centre is Celebrating Our Faiths: Multi-Faith displays at City Hall. Each month a new display is unveiled. Each of the city’s many religious traditions will have a turn, over the course of the year, to show their faith tradition to the public. http://www.edminterfaithcentre.ca/
- Discovering Many Faiths – Richmond’s Hidden Treasures, Midge Falconer and Sharon Clayton, The Interfaith Council of Greater Richmond. The council has a dialog event with tables of 10 called ‘Interfaith Dialogue: “Enlightenment through Prayer and Meditation”’. http://www.icgr.org/2010-01-14-program-flyer.pdf
- Interfaith Art, Rev. Tim Miner, American Interfaith Artists Group. Rev. Tim Miner is an interfaith minister. The American Interfaith Artists Group (A.I.A.G.) is a non-profit ministry of clergy and lay members who express, share, and educate the public about their interfaith values and spirituality through their art. Talents include singing, painting, dance, writing photography, fabric, crafts, and other media. http://www.interfaithartists.org/
- World Sabbath of Reconciliation, Gail Katz, Women’s Interfaith Solutions for Dialogue and Outreach in MetroDetroit.
- MultiFaith GROWS, Woody Trautman, Co-Chair MultiFaith Council of Northwest Ohio. MultiFaith GROWs is a program that partners with Toledo GROWs in encouraging and supporting food-producing community gardens. In particular, the MultiFaith GROWs niche is to encourage gardens on all faith-based land. The program focuses on shared values and has invited many community partnerships. http://gardens.multifaithjourneys.org/index.html
- Disaster Preparedness, Ken Kraudy [no picture], Sandy City Emergency Response, Sandy City, Utah. Activities and services cover the four phases of emergency management: Preparedness, Response, Recovery, and Mitigation for disasters like flooding, wildfires, earthquakes, tornadoes, hazardous materials incidents, and acts of terrorism. http://sandy.utah.gov/government/emergency-management.html
- Camp Brotherhood, Mohammad Fani, Camp Brotherhood, Mt. Vernon, Washington. Camp Brotherhood is a beautiful 200 acre retreat center an hour north of Seattle, Washington, that offers outstanding facilities and service to non-profit 501(c)3 organizations in a forested farm environment. Camp Brotherhood partners with other non-profits to carry out programs fostering interfaith, racial and ethnic harmony. http://campbrotherhood.com/